GEOSYSTEMS HELLAS S.A.
[GSH] is acting commercially as Hexagon Geospatial and Hexagon Airborne Solutions authorized reseller and as consultant in Greece and Cyprus on subjects of Photogrammetrical, Remote Sensing, Geodetic and Environmental Monitoring projects working also with Big Data.
[GSH] is focused on industrial projects covering added value services in the space market including Earth Observation and Navigation Applications, business development and Project Management support. Is participating in service projects, Enterprise Solutions /Smart M.Apps, Smart Cities /IoT Technology Trends, IoT, and 4/5G. Is deeply involved in Big Data and Data Fusion and machine learning/deep learning techniques for European and National projects in Greece and the establishment of infrastructure for spatial information. The solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information in a broad range of vital industries. Holds extensive expertise in regards to operational requirements/scenarios definition in fields of data exchange/sharing in an interoperability manner and
[GSH] is participating in R&D projects based on the above expertise.
[GSH] is a member of the European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC), the Hellenic Association of Space Industries (HASI), and a funded member of si-cluster (unique Greek Space cluster and the company CEO is acting for 2022 as Scientific Coordinator in the new si-cluster phase “Space 4.0”. [GSH] is a member of the Greek Supersite GSNL: https://greeksupersite.eu/ and the The Disaster Resilience Innovation Cluster – Defkalion (DRIC Defkalion). GSH] is a member of the Greek Commercial Chamber and the Deutsch-Griechische Industrie- und Handelskammer. [GSH] holds an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2019.
[GSH] has the relevant infrastructure and is involved in a number of international and National RTD projects funded by H2020, ESA, GSRT, and MOU: Relevant Projects and Expertise in Remote Sensing, Big Data, and software solutions: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drs1u1oad8jxgqf/AACsPoaGyGt-L3W0S4xUbiNpa?dl=0
Relevant Past (with certificates of completion) and running projects that can contribute to the “Emergency Warning Service Demonstrator”
- Survey of the topographic background using LiDAR system in parallel with aerial photography, for the needs of flood protection works of areas of the Central Greece Highway “CENTRAL GREECE MOTORWAY CONSORTIUM Ε-65” (completed project January 2021)
- INDES–MUSA indes-musa.gr (completed research project 2016 for subsidence monitoring in mixed areas (rural/urban/industrial), collaboration Greece – China)
- ACRITAS si-cluster.gr (completed research project under the si-cluster 2016, flooding and disaster monitoring)
- NFOFRAS si-cluster.gr (completed research project under the si-cluster 2016, fires and disaster prevention)
- EPIPELAGIC epipelagicproject.com (ongoing research project) for coastal and riverine areas monitoring using ESA and Chinese satellites, Geodesy and Remote Sensing collaboration Greece – China
- PROION: (ongoing research project) for continuous monitoring of critical national infrastructures in the broader area of the Corinthian Gulf inside the Greek Supersite called Enceladus, the “Supersite” area presents the highest seismicity in Europe and a very high frequency of landslides), https://proion-hellas.eu/index.php/en/about-the-project-2/
- H2020-MSCA-RISE-2018 STructural stABiLity risk assessment, STABLE stable-project.eu (ongoing research project) urban cultural heritage sites monitoring VS earthquakes
H2020-MSCA-RISE-2018 RESEARCH www.re-se-arch.eu (ongoing research project) rural cultural heritage sites monitoring VS landslides and soil degradation.